It is a new season and with every new season comes new trends and fashion! I have broken down my favorite items for fall to make your online shopping easy as 1,2,5. I have every one of these pieces and have curated my favorites from my favorite fall trends for you!
- Western Inspired A romantic spin on Western is all the rage for fall. I love a great western boot which is taking that trend to a wearable place for me.I am not necessarily about to walk around Newport Beach in cowboy boots, but I did score these little booties below and have been living in them. I have worn mine with skirts, dresses and pants. They are the perfect fall booty and transition piece to pair with your summery favorites but make them make sense for fall.Click HERE for my booties. They are super comfy and I wear mine all day and feel great!
This dress is feminine with a bit of Femme Western vibes that I love!
For more Western Femme Inspiration- click on this link.
2. Animal Print I can honestly see this going bad very quickly, but animal print is THE TREND and print for fall. I am not mad about it and just got this cute crop top from Alice and Olivia. (Pictured below) I think its fun to add a pop of animal print, for example a pair of mules (pictured below) added to any outfit and it becomes current and fun.
Click HERE for Top
Click HERE for flats
For more Animal Print pieces- Click Here
3. Puffy Sleeves I know, I know, Dynasty is back! BUT IT IS- so don’t fight it! A fun sleeve is a great playful way to dress up an outfit. I got the cutest sleeve top and wore it to an event and got many compliments. This trend is super fun and girlie.
Click HERE for this super cute dress
This sweater is more like a sweatshirt and soooo cozy.
4. The Clear Shoe This trend has been around for a minute but it is not going anywhere. Gone are the days as a clear heel not being sophisticated. Major designers are adding the clear look to pumps and they are dainty and sexy and I have a whole shelf at this point educated to the trend! I am linking my favorites for you here.
These shoes really make your legs look long with the clear strap in the front, you have legs for days!
These shoes have become a staple in my wardrobe. The block heel makes the really wearable.
5. Men inspired looks I have THREE BOYS and so I love being girlie when it comes to myself. However, I have scored a few plaid blazers and I pair them with a cute cami and jeans and I feel like a strong, powerful woman! Classic Saville Row fabrics like herringbone, glen plaid, and houndstooth look richer than ever these days. Its fun to play with fashion and this trend is full of fun prints and pieces that make you feel good.
I have this blazer and it is so soft, I have even worn it traveling for the day!
This Piece is so versatile and fun! I have worn it by itself with boots, and Ive worn it open for a totally different look. I love pieces like this!
Fashion is meant to be fun. It is a great way to express yourself, your mood, what you are feeling. I love playing with different textures and keeping up with the trends. Yet, at the end of the day, trends come and go. It is important to focus on who you are more than what we wear! I like being fashionable and up on the trends, but that doesn’t define me and it doesn’t define you. You are amazing if you have a pop of animal print this fall or not!